Monday 30 December 2013

Happy New Year!

I've been sort of absent these past few weeks. Knee surgery and prior to that it was hectic trying to get things in order and doing a last-minute sewing request for the school Advent concert. So glad that is all behind us now and I'm able to concentrate on my physio exercises and get much needed rest.

Food-wise there was not much cooking. Christmas eats were basically cans of sardines and peanut butter and harvarti cheese sandwiches as I didn't have much of an appetite for much else. Shockingly, not even chocolates.

I hope your holiday season was stress-free and wishing you a delicious new year. I thought I would share some of my favourites from 2013.

Enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...