Monday 20 June 2016

Summer-time Crisp

Today marks the summer solstice, the longest day of the year and the start of crisp season. Now, I don't typically find peaches this early in the season and have been enjoying this little treat. This evening it was used in a summer-time crisp.

Along with peaches I threw in a few gala apple slices and organic blueberries. For the topping I mixed gluten-free organic whole oats, almond flour, Cloud 9 gluten-free all-purpose flour, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon.  I usually drizzle amaretto onto of my crisps but today I thought to keep it simple. There is plenty of time for amaretto infused crisps this season.

Happy Eats!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...