Thursday 18 August 2016

Spiked Apple Crisp

Sometimes, things don't turn out as planned. The plan was to make gluten-free apple pies. I had a El Peto gluten, wheat, milk, soya, and corn free pie crust mix and apples from the parents' backyard. There was no stopping me until my wrists became sore after cutting a large bowl of apples and the thought of kneading and rolling out dough made me change my mind.  


Apple crisp for those times you're feeling too lazy to make apple pie. For the topping I mixed certified organic and gluten free rolled oats, almond flour, cinnamon, diced butter and drizzled with amaretto.  

Happy Eats!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...