Monday 28 July 2014

A Quick Trick...

I enjoy squeezed lime in my water. And I tend to purchase a big bag of limes when at Costco. It is cheaper than purchasing one or two at a time at the grocery store. But when I buy it in "bulk" it seems that I don't make it through the bag before they start to look not as fresh as when I purchased them.  

So here's the trick. I squeeze the juice out of half a lime and fill up a ice cube tray with it. It works out perfectly because I usually just squeeze 1/2 a lime into my glass each time.  

It not only saves money by not wasting any limes down the road it also saves time whenever I'm on the run. 

Lime cubes--love 'em!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...