Sunday 8 January 2012

The perfect day...

I love cooking and that is what I've been busy doing today. This is how my perfect day unfolded.

Breakfast: Poppyseed Buns from Lorenzo's Bakery, Coffee, and CBC on the radio

After breakfast it is time to start chopping vegetables for chicken soup.  

And vegetables for the pizza.  

Aww, little baby pepper inside the big pepper!  

When the soup starts to boil, reduce to a simmer and add the Rosemary and Garlic Dumplings.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
I found the recipe for the Rosemary and Garlic Dumplings over at The Spunky Coconut.  

Now to focus on the gluten-free pizza.
 I have to say that I highly recommend this pizza mix.  

Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, red onions, green peppers, cheese.
And then pop into a 400 degree F oven.  

While the pizza bakes, enjoy a bowl of soup!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels

While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...