I know to stay away from treats that contain artificial flavouring because these products contain gluten. But discovering that this contains gluten just makes me sad.
Beware of chocolate bunnies and have a safe Easter.
I'm trying to eat a healthy gluten-free diet and this is my food journey along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recipe Review: Gluten-Free Bagels
While at the library this weekend, I came across a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry cookbook of gluten-free, grain-free, dair...
-
Well, I'm making another pizza this weekend. This time I've decided to try one of the many gluten-free dough recipes out there. Yes,...
-
Boil gluten-free macaroni in salted water until done. When it has reached desired doneness remove from heat and drain. Set aside. Meanw...
-
Curry! Curry around here is a special treat since I can't get anyone to eat it with me. ~sigh~ But it doesn't stop me from makin...

No comments:
Post a Comment